Cosrx - AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid 100ml
AHA (Glycolic acid 7%) melts whiteheads in pores and transforms tough and uneven skin texture into smooth texture.
“Savior for skin without control of whitehead and sebum”
AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid includes apple water containing natural AHA and Glycolic Acid, cleans up the skin and relaxes pores with dead skin cell and other skin trouble, removing whiteheads in pores also.
AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid clears off old dead skin cell inside the pores and works with vitamin, whiteners and natural moisturizer as treatment, to manage dead skin cell without stimulation, to help with management of skin making it healthier and more vital
Moisture, pore control, and brightening
It immediately purifies and tones up your skin leaving is clearer and more bright.
No more difficulty removing whiteheads and sebum !
AHA product with hyaluronic acid
It controls excessive sebum and achieves excellent moisture retention in combination with hyaluronic acid.
AHA for repairing skin damage
Works well for sun damaged skin. Also it is good for spots, dryness and trouble.
- All skin types
How to use
- Begin using only once a week and once your skin has adjusted and doesn’t show signs of irritation you can increase to two to three times a week to decrease the visibility of pores and treat blemishes.
- Since this is a high concentrated formula, we recommend it to only be used in the evening. Spread lightly in areas where whiteheads and dead skin cells appear after using toner to clean skin texture.
- Use clean hands or cotton pad to spread on the face to absorb by patting softly with fingertips.
- If you feel severe stimulation or your purpose was just to remove whitehead and sebum, wash off after 4 to 5 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Use essence and cream after the use of AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid. And do not forget to use sunscreen in the next morning.
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Water, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol