Dr. Troub Skin Returning Niaten Serum
Niacin 10% + Arbutin 2% Whitening + Pore Skin Boosting Serum
Sidmool has added a new serum to the Dr.Troub line with 10% Niacinamide.
- It is called Niaten serum.
- The serum is formulated with 83% Bamboo Water to soothe the tired skin, 10% pure Niacinamide to control dark spots, and 2% Arbutin to brighten skin.
- There might be change in the color of the serum due to the presence of Arbutin or white clusters can be seen in the serum due to Niacinamide, but that does not effect the efficacy of the product.
- Sidmool Niaten serum is free from alcohol, artificial fragrance, and parabens.
- It is advised to use this serum with in 6 months after opening the product.
- All Skin
How to use
At serum step, apply appropriate amount on the skin and pat gently for better absorption.
Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Arbutin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Glycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract